Friday 6 September 2013

First Version Coming Soon!!!!!!

Alright, so it's been a while for both here and anywhere else I am active these days. Seems as though the places I am active at, the list grows shorter and shorter. One day I will probably be down to 3 games and 4 sites :P (Not today though!!!!).

So everyone visiting my blog should be waiting for (I hope) the game that I am working on with Inform 7. If you are not, for now, you've come to the wrong place.

I have the first house nearly complete as far as rooms go. I plan on getting the descriptions in and letting the player explore up to the front yard for the first demo. Get you use to your starting surroundings. The planned release date for this first demo is going to be up Sept. 13th. Come back that day and you will have a link to the download and the software required to read the game file.

Keep in mind, this is going to be the first demo up. It may have many things changed about it very quickly. For example, the go to and the redo commands will be taken out in later versions. As these I count as cheating and cheating ruins the whole point of a RPG.

Until then, busy with getting college things in order for next Monday, so see you all Sept. 13th boys and girls.

P.S. Perhaps Jason will appear on release date..

No comments:

Post a Comment