Wednesday 12 June 2013

Blog

For now, this is Sinsun1 of Dog's Creations just posting to test out the blogger portfolio.

Currently finishing up High School so as the summer months hit more posts will be coming. I have a few projects on the back burner that will probably see the light of day in the coming months. Polls will open up on them to decide which should be a priority and which should be left for rainy days, though, unless paid nothing is guaranteed of what I will be working on.

For those wondering what sort of projects, I am currently messing around with a few different softwares at the moment, so currently games and stories are perhaps coming to see the light. Doing this for free means that I will work on these projects whenever I have the motivation to continue doing so.

That is all for now, see you all soon.
~ Sinsun1, Leader of Dog's Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment