Thursday 13 June 2013

Poll 1/3

With only 2 days + 2 exams left until graduation I believe it is time to begin polling on what the people would like to see. As mention in my first post, I have a few projects on the back burner.

For this first poll (3 polls in total!) I'd like to ask, what would you all prefer to see?

Currently, the two I am more interested and capable of completing are:
~ Story
~ Interactive Fiction
~ Game

A story is straight up just a story, however the interactive fiction is a story with the ability to choose your own path when you come to key events. The game is different from interactive fiction because in interactive fiction you make a choice and read what happens, in the game you are constantly controlling the character through the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment